What Bias? CNN reporter says “I feel like I need to pinch myself” after seeing Obama
I couldn’t even make myself watch the coverage of the inauguration today, and this was the main reason why: idiotic “journalist” fawning over the President like he were some sort of god. This particular CNN reporter, at the very sight of Obama, could hardly believe he was not in a dream.
Here’s the video (via Newsbusters):
What’s even better is that Jim Acosta, this reporter, was CNN’s traveling press for Mitt Romney. I’m sure you can find some real gems of his completely balanced reporting on Youtube.
24 Notes/ Hide
- elizabeth-interrupted likes this
- dismantle-me-down--repair reblogged this from prds-against-the-machine
- prds-against-the-machine reblogged this from missmerewolf and added:
- missmerewolf reblogged this from prds-against-the-machine and added:
- wizardvarnish likes this
- wizardvarnish said: it does give me quite a pain in the ol’ gulliver- a real horror show we have become now-a true horror show indeed. howling madness is the libtard din.
- prds-against-the-machine likes this
- rachelleprove likes this
- usaryan likes this
- noonelikesuglypeople likes this
- dailypaulryan likes this
- dailypaulryan reblogged this from paulryanafterdark
- headinthecloudsheartontheground likes this
- collegethenlife reblogged this from secretlyheartingconservatism
- secretlyheartingconservatism reblogged this from poorrichardsnews and added:
- omegashogun likes this
- captainehren likes this
- poorrichardsnews posted this